Sea Contemporary Art Space

Lets make things nice and easy, and lets just look at all of the work that is available for purchase at Sea Contemporary Art Space in Rosemary Beach Florida shall we? I have been working with them for two years now, and they have several pieces that I consider to be some of my best work. With the exception of Ionian, shown in situ in the frame down there, none of these pieces were created for the Topography of a Swim show, those are all pool paintings fyi.

I used to post all of my paintings in my store but I spent today making a sleek new page for my Galleries and stores. Check it out!

From now on when I participate in a show, or send work to a gallery Ill make a post about it here. Nice and neat right? I hope so.




Absente, 30x33 inches oil and soft pastel on raw linen.



Ionian (inspired by Greece) is 36x72 inches, mixed media on canvas. Framed in a stunning white floater frame, wired and ready to go!



Two pieces, Autumn Moon and Blue Moon both 36x36 inches, offered framed in maple and black. Ask the gallery for more images.



Sonata, 23x37 inches, also framed in maple (frame not shown)



Juno 48x48 inches is oil, acrylic, oil pastel and soft pastel on canvas. This piece reminds me of a carnival.



Valley of the Kings 40x40 inches ink, acrylic and soft pastel on canvas.



Love to Love You, I can't remember if this piece is still available, but it has been one of my favorites. Its what I call a "stacking shapes" piece, or in my mind a still life but I love mixing acrylic paint and dusky soft pastel together.



Good Afternoon is a nimble composition on raw linen 30x33 inches.



Don't Panic, this one is also 30x33 inches on raw linen. Ink, acrylic and soft pastel.




Comments

  1. Juno. Juno, Juno, Juno. Heart shaped emoticon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts