Silver Bells....

Ok, Halloween is over. See you later rotting pumpkins. I have learned from bitter experience that if I don't begin to gather the spirits of Christmas by the first of November I will be surprised by how fast it comes and feel stressed that will make me enjoy the season less. So even though I try to overlook the crazy over commercialization of Christmas, I am already planning for Christmas.

So maybe order some garlands? (also super cute, maybe with a toy elf sitting on it with long dangly stripped legs. Or Polka dots made out of pom poms.

I know that I am too lazy (read: just don't care enough and I know it will be up until Valentines and that will just stress me out so I am just owning it) to decorate outside. HOWEVER! One wreath and one mailbox swag is ok. I like this cutie pie:



This wreath is cute and not too christmassy You know what I really want to do is put a jack-o-lantern out there with a santa hat on. Right? Hilarious.


Maybe something for under the tree? I still don't have anything good for that. But how do I keep the toddler away? Putting a child gate around the tree is out of the question, too much clutter and I can assure you that it is no match for Miss Aliboo Magoo. Just scrap the tree altogether? Or put it on a table?


Other pretty Christmas ideas...






Comments

  1. The tree is still worth doing! The house will smell wonderful and it will make great photos. I used lights and inexpensive plastic Christmas balls that still looked metallic but didn't break if dropped or played with. I put straw stars and non-fragile ornaments for the lower part of the tree and put some of my favorite ornaments above toddler height. Good luck! Have fun with whatever you decide - upside down tree perhaps ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts