Thank you



I am alone in the studio today, drinking coffee and listening to podcasts while I build boxes for the millions of paintings that you guys bought yesterday. Thank you for allowing me to do what I love. For those of you who are not subscribed to my newsletter, you have until midnight tonight to get either free shipping, or 30% off.

30% off: HOLIDAYS30
Free shipping (hint, large paintings): FREESHIPPINGFORME


I was kinda worried about not being able to work as much as I wanted once I had a child. So far it hasn't been bad at all, some days I get anxious because I have ideas in my brain that I don't have time to hash out right then and there, but for the most part time away from work always makes my painting better. My buddy Sally told me not to worry, that I would still have time to work but I kind of didn't believe her! How has it been for you?

In other news, I have been working on portraits for years. I have some that are ten years old in my studio, waiting to be brought out and loved on again. I am thinking maybe doing a show of just portraits? What do you think? You will notice some faces and body parts start to end up in my paintings, just a heads (hahah) up.



Comments

  1. A big YES to the portraits! I'd love to see them! As far as working from home, I found that it got harder as my babies got mobile but, by the time they do, you also have more options as far as sitters, preschool, classes, etc. So it all works out. I think you will handle each new phase as it comes and do a brilliant job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes...love all faces!!!! Baby will make fewer but better pieces. You will see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally curious to see your portrait style! Also, what podcasts do you listen to? I discovered you through Smart Creative Women podcast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts