Carlos





My Carlos painting is wired to be hung vertically but I like switching things around. He looks pretty sexy on his back doesn't he? I could insert a joke here about how well hung Carlos is...but I won't be crass. Ok, 14 year old boy self is gone, sophisticated Hermes lusting woman is back; multiple personalities, I tell ya. Can't you just see this? Crisp, white walls, sunshine, Carlos winking at you as you walk in the door carrying your oh so fabulous bag. Put that baby down gently and make yourself an old fashioned cocktail, sit back (kinda, that chair is more for looking at than sitting back in) and have yourself a relaxing moment.


Comments

  1. Love the blue- Nice work sista ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Being a lating man, Carlos is winking at you seductively right now...

      Delete
  3. genious, Michelle! Carlos is just my kind of guy. Love the colours in the painting and of the objetcs above - where they the inspiration for the colour scheme of the the painting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posts like these are one of the reasons I love you so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I was wondering if anyone actually read it! I love being silly.

      Delete
  5. I have a bit of a crush on Carlos...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts