Framed works on paper!

I have been wanting to do this for so long! Finally I found an amazing framer here in Atlanta, and I tested them out by working with them to frame up some of my own prints just for hanging at home. (cuz I only want to sell the very best, most perfect products from my shop, but at home I don't mind hanging something imperfect.) Anyway, they did a bang up job, have a huge selection, and a knowledgeable staff. The pieces I had framed for home are so hot, I can't wait to show you.



Facts:
1. Artwork dimensions are 17.5x24 inches. Framed artwork total dimensions 21x28 inches. 1.5 inches deep.
2. Wired for easy hanging.
3. Professionally framed in a white wood 3/4 face with 1.5 inch depth. Signed on the front. Stamped with my logo and titled on the back.
4. Conservation grade clear UV protection glass. We can ship these anywhere!
5. Artwork is mounted onto a 1/8th inch acid free foam sheet so it "floats" above the also acid free mat. Its ball'n yall.


 I am excited to be offering these because I really love abstract + shinny glass. These pieces are scribblier and more aggressive in composition than most of my other paintings because they live in a sleek white and glass frame. The tension between the artwork and the sophisticated framing is just peachy, and something I have been wanting to hang in my own home for a long time.




They are priced to sell, and there are many more to come. I kinda hope that I get to keep all of these because they would look so nice hanging in a tall row, like between two windows or doors, or in a grouping over a desk or some such hotness. 


Comments

  1. fantastic! love these pieces and the extra scribbliness aspect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all, but the colors of the first one tug at my old heart strings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the way these turned out framed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts