Moving on...

No election chatter from this gal. Just wanted you to know that I am deliriously tired at 11:30, propping one eye open looking at my favorite blogs while I refresh the election news, and giggle at everyone freaking their shit on facebook. I am glad it is finally over. I hope South Park has a great episode planned. Did you see the one they did for the last election? It was pure genius. I found these images, both from Paris, both from blogs I enjoy, and it made my sleep brain happy.



this to this


Comments

  1. just got lost in the goodness of those two blogs. Thank you for the mental vacation.

    One last piece of political chatter....thought these were great. Bipartisan art..."Political Pimp"

    https://www.andersondesigngroupstore.com/store-cat-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are cute. I like the attack of the liberals/conservative posters.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts