Yo


This is the advice I would give my younger self if I could float down to her from the future like a cool as shit angel. All make-up and high heals, jewelry and leather and nail polish. "Hey kid. Just quit giving a fuck fiddlesticks what anyone else thinks of you, and do what you love and put down that third piece of pizza, there is no rush, pizza ain't going anywhere...Oh yeah! I almost forgot, you will drive your car into the garage door, and it won't be a big deal, so don't piss yourself."

Other facts:
1. I love cozy, overcast days b/c it feels like the world is taking a nap, and not watching me. So its kinda like a free day.

2. Skinny chicks with big boobs: no fair.

3. I'm kind of obsessed with adding jewelry to my watch list on eBay, and never buying it.

4. I read an old diary of mine last night, from my teens, it made me chuckle. I was a tiny bit melodramatic. I wrote about my future so much back then, I wanted sooo badly to be living a life that felt good in my heart, and I also kinda always knew I would. I'll tell you, (what my mother said a billion times when I was growing up), you couldn't pay me to be a teenager again. Shit is hard. I'll take stubborn arm fat over teenage anxiety any day.



Comments

  1. Mine is: No one's dying here, what is the worst that could happen? I get fired? Been there, done that, and came out of it in a better position. But I'll still be married, still have my family, still have a roof over my head and probably won't get fired any way…so just work through "it" one step at a time and don't sweat it.

    That single thought changed me from a complete stress case about to have a melt down, to a "no one's dying here" kinda girl at work. The single most valuable lesson I've ever learned.

    p.s. you have the hardest "prove you're not a robot" questions I've ever come across!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? I have been leaving comments for other people, flabbergasted at how hard the questions were...I will see if I can change them, I don't want mine to be so hard.

      Delete
  2. best way to describe cozy overcast days! i'm mad for those days too, i get all pissy when the sun breaks through. gimme my clouds back dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts