Jessica Swift

I had the stomach flu last week. There I said it. Now you can just picture that. Nice.

Today I got an email from my friend Jessica Swift telling me that her e-book is ready. We were all supposed to hang out Friday night, Jessica included, if she hadn't up and moved to Portland...sniff...but I wasn't there of course, I was....um....being very lady like in the bathroom. Thats beside the point, I may be a little off my game here. Anyway, remember when I was writing more about how to run a business and all that stuff? I promised you a bunch more posts about it and then I got really busy? I feel like an asshole about that, btw and I promise to make it up to you.


Anyway, Jessica was all "I get a lot of emails asking me about how I do it too, and I decided to write a book about it!" She is so smart! Please do yourself a favor and stop by her shop on Monday, July 16th. She is offering a special price, and gifts for one day only!  $55 with a free gift, regular price is $67.



Here is what Jessica says about her book:

I poured my heart and soul into this e-book, and I'm so (SO!!!) happy to finally send it out into the world. I hope it reaches the eyeballs of artists at the exact moment that they most need it. (Maybe that's you right now?) We all need support, guidance, inspiration, and ANSWERS, and that's what this e-book is all about.

It's about helping other creative souls to thrive, because I truly believe that we need to stick together and help one another. We don't need to compete with each other because there's room for us all to do what truly love. It's about freely and willingly sharing information. It's about answering all the questions that I'm asked over and over, by artists who want to take the leap and take their creative businesses to the next level but don't know where or how to begin. It's about giving you permission to do things your own way. And it's about believing that trusting yourself and jumping in is the very BEST way!


Adorable Jess and her husband Ryan give it two thumbs up!

so Monday....do it.

Comments

  1. I am very interested in this e-book. Its the perfect timing for me.
    Thanks for reminding everyone that there is plenty of room for all of us to be creative. Competitive artists bug me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, totally! I love how open Jessica is, she is so positive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts