Lady Power!!

Hey internet, how are you? I am struggling to concentrate today, have not really slept well in over a week. I dreampt (drampt? dreamded? Droomed? ) last night that I invited John Oliver over to my house (I lived in a pizza kitchen, and was Turkish, go figure). Anyway, I guess we were friends, he got into a fight with Ron Weasly...and there was a mac product you could have hover over your sink to keep it clean. I drooled a lot.


I wish it was last Friday evening again when my "sisters" came over to have a little partay in my studio. Awww, lady power is the strongest power.

Comments

  1. looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun group of artists! How did you start a group of artists in Atlanta?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts