Progress

So tired, have not had a decent nights sleep in...over a week? Shit. But hey, check out this progress, neeto. (I am not tired because I am manfully doing all this work, nope, we have mans for that. I am tired because I can't freaking sleep, what the foink!?)



Hey builder! FOINK you! What the foink were you thinking with your stupid hallway in the kitchen for the bedroom. Shame on you!

Foink? What do you think? hehehehehAHHEHEHEHHEEHH.....

Uh oh, here come the sleep deprived crazies, better go take my hysterical woman pill.

Comments

  1. even your smiley face on the wall looks crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is the smiley face on the wall. Ha.
    Hope you get some shut-eye soon. There is nothing worse than not being able to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've been waiting to see a little peak. Looks good.

    Are you a tylenol pm-er? Works for me. Totally understand if you don't want to drug yourself up. But sometimes you just have to say, "foink it."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a steel prep table in your kitchen? Love that! Hope the renovations aren't too inconvenient for your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good reno. Especially when it's in someone else's house and I don't have to contend with the temporary mess! ;0) Seriously though, it will be amazing. Hope you catch some zzzzs real soon like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, I am surprised you haven't gone mad. It will be amazing when its done though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowee! its really coming along! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts