Italian Fantasy (minus hot Italian men in fedoras....hold me back!)

Welcome, welcome! I have such a feast prepared for us, just let me take your hat, such a nifty hat, and come relax with a glass of bubbly and sample the best meats and cheeses of Italy, flown in this morning.


Speaking of Italy, you must come and visit us at our villa, right on the coast, so nice to hear the waves crashing first thing in the morning. We have to use our helicopter to get our larger antiques in the house, but what is fun without a challenge?


It looks like dinner is served! I always make our servants wear sharp wool vests, it just seems so much nicer. Smells good!


Good looking guests and sparking conversation, as always at chez Michelle and Captain O!


Do let me tell you all about my new exhibit at the Met! I was inspired by the green walls of my beautiful yet rustic dining room, I am sooo lucky to live here.



MULTO YUMMY!!


 Best chocolate cake ever! Thanks personal friend George Clooney.

Brought to you by Marcus Nilsson via Gourmet

Ok, back to reality briefly...at this very moment, I am listening to my husband in the next room, patiently and calmly give a detailed explanation of S&M and Bondage to an IRS representative (who come on, is totally just milking it!) on account of a (very) naughty employee and his company credit card. Teehee

Comments

  1. oh Gourmet, I miss you so.

    Such gorgeous photos! and now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dining room is the stuff dreams are made of!

    irs and s&m are two words that should never be used in the same sentence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle a great looking spread!! Am I invited?

    I have a New Giveaway from the French Basketeer I think you will love!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Man....this is my favorite meal by far. It reminds me of the picnic the hubs and I had in our hotel room in Positano. Thanks for the dream trip this uneventful Monday morning.
    Wow, I don't know how I would go about explaining that to the IRS. Over the phone no less? I guess you would just have to make sure your voice doesn't sound provocative...hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous...i'm totally on board with that fantasy...and seriously i couldn't miss Gourmet more.

    your hubby's phone call cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo reminds me of the meal that julia roberts had in eat pray love on the floor of her apartment. Delish. Now where's my gelato?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starving now!! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful post!! The pictures are killing me and making me want to move to Italy.

    ...and I am dying at what your husband was talking about to an IRS agent! ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, everything looks so beautiful...and the food looks phenomenal.
    LOL @ the explaining S&M to the IRS guy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I needed that. You are one thoughtful and gracious host!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok. seriously loved this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts